new/used car

Is it wrong to go back to work to only pay car payments on a car? I want a different car and my husband thinks that I should be happy with what I have. Don't get me wrong I love our 99 potiac grand prix gtp, it has leather seats and is fully loaded, but that was my husband dream car back when we got it! I want something that is me

determind

Asked by determind at 12:40 PM on Feb. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• nope. i don't think its wrong. you just have to realize you have to work for the next few years til its paid off.. are you ready for that to just get a new car?
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 12:41 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• There's nothing wrong with working for a goal, especially one that you really want. You'll really enjoy that car after how hard you've worked to get it.

Answer by Bmat at 12:45 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• As long as this will be an enjoyable goal you have set. It can easily turn into the car driving you rather than the other way around so be careful.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:05 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• I don't see anything wrong with it but be careful and don't just take any job in order to get a car. Make sure it's something you will enjoy doing. If you end up in a job you hate you may decide the car just isn't worth it.
    sillyt

Answer by sillyt at 4:33 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• Will you have to put your kids in daycare? Cause to me its never worth having someone else raise your kids just so you can have something you want. Not need.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 8:28 PM on Feb. 12, 2009