Anyone with IBS what have you found works to help?

So I recently found out that I have IBS or irritable bowel syndrome. Although I can trigger some specific foods that cause me to have episodes, sometimes I cant pinpoint it to anything. Ive heard probiotics can help but was curious if anyone knows of any other supplements that may help with lessening the amounts of episodes I have.

mylilboy00

Asked by mylilboy00 at 10:44 PM on Dec. 14, 2012 in Health

• Probiotic work's really well
    aMtears557

Answer by aMtears557 at 10:49 PM on Dec. 14, 2012

• Probiotics, absolutely.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 11:15 PM on Dec. 14, 2012

• IBS can be one exteme or the other. I guess it depends if your backed up or having to run to the bathroom every so often. I take a probiotic called DIgest Gold that I bought at a local health food store. Works great for me.
    txnmomof4

Answer by txnmomof4 at 12:12 AM on Dec. 15, 2012

• fiber works for both
    For me,the diarrhea type,fiber grains work well(cereal,bread). Seeds and fruit make it alot worse
    And yes,probiotics work wonders

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:22 AM on Dec. 15, 2012

• There is a pill called Protandim all natural made out of 5 herbs that is revolutionizing the world in alleviating and preventing disease, a lot of people do not know about it, I have been taking it for 6 months and I love what it has done for me.  What it does is clean your body of free radicals daily allowing your body to work at it's peak, if this interesdt you, get in touch with me or go see this 9 minute video about the product: ABCliveit.com

Answer by older at 8:38 AM on Dec. 16, 2012