Sickness needs to leave

Sickness needs to leave this house!! First that nasty stomach bug that got all 3 of us, still working on the laundry from that.... now DD has pneumonia, and DS has the worst cold he is ever had. DD hasn't eaten a meal in 1 week and DS hasn't eaten a meal in even longer. He has lost so much weight that I have to bring him for weekly checks now. The universe is just crapping on us. Plus he can't get into ENT until mid Jan.

AF4life

Asked by AF4life at 11:46 PM on Dec. 14, 2012 in General Parenting

• Oh man when it rains it pours right? sorrry to hear, have been through that & it sucks royally...stay strong it will get better, nasty time of year.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 11:48 PM on Dec. 14, 2012

• That should say all 4 of us. LOL, all 4 of us got the worst stomach flu I have ever had in my life. It has now been 2 straight weeks of sickness, and a child that has plummeted off of the growth charts.
    AF4life

Comment by AF4life (original poster) at 11:50 PM on Dec. 14, 2012

• we got hit about 6 months ago my dd puked for 8 days, lost so much weight, we all got hit one afte the other it was brutal, first time in many many years! hang in there...try salty stuff like french fries if she can nibble on them.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 11:53 PM on Dec. 14, 2012

• Oh I am so sorry
    I truly hope things get better for you and yours.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 11:56 PM on Dec. 14, 2012

• Wow AF, I am sorry. Take care of those babies and hope that you all feel better soon!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:57 PM on Dec. 14, 2012

• Um....Hi.
    FreeForAll

Answer by FreeForAll at 12:00 AM on Dec. 15, 2012

• That sucks.I hope things get better for everyone soon. Hang in there
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 12:12 AM on Dec. 15, 2012