Help! First date advice!

I've been talking to this guy for a while, but we've only hung out when there we bunch of other people around. He has a big romantic date planned for Saturday, but I'm really shy and we're both quiet so I'm worried about awkward silence. I need some tips on good icebreakers/ flirty questions. Any advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:45 PM on Feb. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• Just talk about your day to day lives. Jobs, Kids, Hobbies. Just be yourself and all will be fine.
    Anonymous

• Concentrate on him and you should be fine. Focusing on him should take away your shyness. Ask him about his life and his plans and his family and his hobbies. Once you find a subject that he likes you can usually continue the conversation in that direction. You don't need to just pop questions though- Not what is your job, what is your hobby, what do you read? But instead: I read the most fascinating book recently (name of book) have you read it? what do you like to read. - you see you are making conversation and not doing an obvious question and answer time. Smile, enjoy, focus on him. You'll be irresistible.

Answer by Bmat at 12:52 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• Talk about God find out if he believes in him or even loves him.
    If you are not planning to have sex with this man please do not talk about anything pretending to sex! Make him laugh, joke with him.
    Polo66

Answer by Polo66 at 1:37 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• concentrate on your child, see how it effects him...if he gets annoyed-bad sign...you need a man wholl understand your baby is the center of your world n hell have to come after them n if he wants to be with you he better put them first also...

Killemo

Answer by Killemo at 3:46 PM on Feb. 12, 2009