Child Support...

How much support do you recieve and what do you HONESTLY spend it on??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:47 PM on Feb. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• i should get 197 a month for my boys...i dont get it except on a rare occasion..and when i get it i spend it on clothes for them or dentist bills or i pay ahead for school lunches. We pay out in child support for my hubbys older kids 938 a month and who knows where it all goes
    Rysana

Answer by Rysana at 12:50 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• I get $50 a week for one kid, it gets added to the general budget.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 12:50 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• I rarely ever get any and havent gotten a dime for atleat 10months, but who is counting right? When I have gotten money it just goes into my general fund. I buy her clothes, pay for sports, all medical,housing, food...so any support i get is often bonus and unexpected. It allows me to be able to throw in a few extra fun days like movies or something. Mostly I just try to live on my budget and save it for christmas or a summer trip because I can never depend on the next check.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 1:57 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• 64.85
    nearly all baby, having no job thats my diaper fund :(
    Killemo

Answer by Killemo at 3:44 PM on Feb. 12, 2009