What could this be?

Yesterday and today when I woke up I had a pretty bad sore throat. It gets better after I drink something warm, but then I'm still sneezing.

Anyway I get this awful throbbing sensation in the middle of my head when I stand up. It throbs a few times then stops but it happens everytime I stand. It started yesterday and I thought after a good nights rest t would go away but it didnt. When sitting I feel a mild pressure behind my eyes and in the middle of my head.

Blood pressure is normal, 125/74 today. No fever, temp is 98.6 though that is warm for me because I usually run in the 97s.

Bad sinus infection brewing maybe?

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 8:15 AM on Dec. 15, 2012 in Health

• Probably just pressure in your sinus cavities. And the sore throat is from the drainage.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 8:23 AM on Dec. 15, 2012

• Want to add, it's not throbbing the whole time I stand. Just right upon standing.
    tnm786

Comment by tnm786 (original poster) at 8:24 AM on Dec. 15, 2012

• That's what I'm thinking too nannyb. I'm just a big worry wart though lol
    tnm786

Comment by tnm786 (original poster) at 8:25 AM on Dec. 15, 2012

• Or the flu. It's going around like crazy.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:44 PM on Dec. 15, 2012