The way I see it..

With what happend yesterday the only 2 things we can do are either get rid of all the guns or just accept that things like this will continue to happen. The whole mental health thing (though I think we shoud do that anyway) wouldn't help in my opinion. I really think we only have those 2 options and we're so divided that nothing will happen. Sorry I'm just kind of depressed that things like this are happening in our country.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:05 PM on Dec. 15, 2012 in Just for Fun

• Not to be rude but I refuse to answer anymore questions regarding yesterday.
    I wasn't aware your question, by the title, was referring to yesterday.

My brain needs a break. :)
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 5:09 PM on Dec. 15, 2012

• I think a lot of things go into it- gun laws, more/better mental health resources, parenting... it's not just one thing that will fix this
    and we are so far gone- I'm not even sure it IS fixable
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 5:10 PM on Dec. 15, 2012

• I think that is a very oversimplified view. There are a lot more than two options.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 5:10 PM on Dec. 15, 2012

• good luck getting rid of ALL guns even if banned criminals will find or make them. Knives kill too if someone wants to kill people they will find a way. And I'll be damned if I could ever ACCEPT that this shit will continue.
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 5:22 PM on Dec. 15, 2012

• 1) this is the wrong category for this question
    2) opinions are like assholes, I'm sure you know the rest...
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 5:24 PM on Dec. 15, 2012

• What about taking responsibility for our own actions? What about disciplining your child and making him or her a reliant member of society? Hmmmmmmmm that might work.... never thought of that.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 5:32 PM on Dec. 15, 2012

• It's called "lab rat syndrome". Dr. John B. Calhoun experimented with controlled confinement of mouse populations in the 1970's. He built enclosures that contained living space, exercise areas, plenty of light, food and water, and health care for a population of 1,000. He started with four pairs of mice. As the mice did what mice do and multiplied, the population soon reached 2,200. In just under two years, the occupants of the living space turned on each other. There was cannabalism, forcible rape, violence and emotional apathy. So, next time you're 13th in line at WalMart or in traffic behind a long line of cars, think about how you feel. And what you might do about it if you just didn't care about the consequences anymore. That's what happened. Too many jerks always in your way. Added to emotional apathy.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 10:54 PM on Dec. 15, 2012

• and you posted in just for fun?
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 11:30 PM on Dec. 15, 2012