Leaking Pee adult content

I had my second child a little over a month ago. With both of my children I've had very long non-progressive labors(18 hrs and 16 hrs with weeks of early labor) that ended in c-sections for them being very stuck and distressed. I know that everybody says that but my son was passing thick mec and took 10 minutes just to wiggle him out of my pelvis and my daughter was like be dragged around the table by my rib cage trying to get her out. Both of mine have been under 7lbs so I'm just not built for vaginal birth.

Anyway after my son I had a slight cervical prolapse that moved back with time and patience but did leave me with some stress incontinence. I don't have the prolapse this time thank heavens but now I leak pee with a lot less stress needed and sometimes small amounts from just standing up or getting in the shower.
I worry a lot because my Mom is in diapers basically since the midwife did something stupid during my birth and also both my Brother and I were face up and 16+ hrs.

I will bring it up with my doctor next week but I was just wondering if anybody else has had problems like these? Were the temporary or do you just have to deal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:46 PM on Dec. 15, 2012 in General Parenting

• This is not normal and a sign something is wrong, go check it out. I have never had this happened, and I had a collapsed bladder that was corrected....

Answer by older at 8:31 AM on Dec. 16, 2012

• Ask your doctor, and Kegel, Kegel, Kegel!!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 2:11 PM on Dec. 16, 2012

• I have had three c-sections (thankfully without any complications). I noticed after my dd (the last one) that I had that problem to. I did alot of Kegel (I still do them) and patience. Of course, since I have ever had it, I don't know if a cervical prolapse can cause issues. I just know for me, Kegel's were an essential part of recovery.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 2:30 PM on Dec. 16, 2012