Have you taken your kids to see santa yet?

How did they react?

madmueller

Asked by madmueller at 11:24 PM on Dec. 15, 2012 in Holidays

• DD loves Santa and is always super excited to see him

AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 11:48 PM on Dec. 15, 2012

• My son has seen three Santa's. The first one at a state park, he said that he can't be the real Santa because he was too skinny. The second one was last night at Ruby Falls cavern and my son thinks that this was the real santa. And the third was this morning while grocery shopping, they had breakfast with Santa. My son went up and told him that he was a fake because he had a fake beard. He is 8 and I think this is the last year of him believing.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 11:28 PM on Dec. 15, 2012

• yes, she was very excited- loves to go see Santa
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 11:30 PM on Dec. 15, 2012

• we took ours today. it was my 4 year olds first time...it was pretty much Christmas Story esq haha. she stood their wide eyed, silent, and when he asked what she wanted she just stared at him. DH said "how about a nice...football?" Santa laughed and then my DD muttered out "kangaroo". haha it was interesting to say the least. i figure its similar to if i met my favorite celebrity...
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 11:46 PM on Dec. 15, 2012

• No, we don't do Santa. When my kids were 3.5 years and 6 months old, my husband dressed up as Santa for his company Christmas party, and I have a picture of them on his lap. It's one of my favorite pictures.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:17 AM on Dec. 16, 2012

• I get to take my grandson for his first visit to Santa tomorrow. Hes 3 months old!
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 12:18 AM on Dec. 16, 2012

• i took mine yesterday. the clubhouse in our neighborhood hosts an annual holiday event, santa comes, there's cookies, craft tables, and this year there was even a horse carriage ride that we all went on. it was a lot of fun! my older two love santa, my youngest (almost 3) was still scared of him and wanted no part in it lol
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 7:02 AM on Dec. 16, 2012

• The Mall is way too crowded to even be worth it. I took her a few times when she was younger tho. She wouldn't even attempt it until she was about 4 y/o tho. She was afraid of him up til then. Now she seems content with mailing him her list. :)

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 9:13 AM on Dec. 16, 2012

• No.
    Sarah961

Answer by Sarah961 at 9:40 PM on Dec. 16, 2012

• Precious little cutie! Does not look like she is afraid of him at all!
    madmueller

Comment by madmueller (original poster) at 11:55 PM on Dec. 15, 2012