Have you seen The Hobbit yet?

I have always been a big fan of Tolkien and The Lord of the Rings movies. I have waited such a long time for The Hobbit movie. I saw it today and was not diappointed at all! It was awesome!! :)
If you saw it, what did you think?

Lobelia

Asked by Lobelia at 11:32 PM on Dec. 15, 2012 in Just for Fun

• We are going to see it for our anniversary in a couple weeks. We saw LOTR: Fellowship of The Ring when we were first dating (one of our first dates). :)
    saphire_eyes802

Answer by saphire_eyes802 at 10:40 AM on Dec. 16, 2012

• no :( i'll have to wait till its on DVD.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 11:35 PM on Dec. 15, 2012

• I was supposed to go this weekend with DH but we are going next weekend instead. I can't wait!!
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 1:05 PM on Dec. 16, 2012

• My dh and two boys are gone to see it in 3d right now. Not a big fan so I'm just enjoying my alone time.
    RelaxedMom2-3

Answer by RelaxedMom2-3 at 2:06 PM on Dec. 16, 2012

• Just saw it tonight and thought it was great! Was so good to see some of the original actors.

Some of it was a little over the top, and the book wasn't as good as the LOTRs anyway, but I did enjoy it.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 11:52 PM on Dec. 15, 2012

• I have a friend who has seen both the regular and 3d ones. I guess she and ehr hyusband loved it. She did say that 3d wasn't much better though than then regular
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 8:15 AM on Dec. 16, 2012

• No and please do not tell me about it. I was so hoping they would make this one. It took them long enough. I am going to buy the Blueray when it come out.

Answer by louise2 at 8:31 AM on Dec. 16, 2012

• @ charlotsomtimes- I only saw the 3D one and it was my first 3d movie....I thought it was pretty cool.
    Lobelia

Comment by Lobelia (original poster) at 10:11 AM on Dec. 16, 2012

• Haven't watch it yet
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 5:36 PM on Dec. 16, 2012