The problem is not guns, it's a godless society

this is about the 4th or 5th time i've seen this on my FB since the elementary school massacre in Newtown, CT on Friday.

anyone care to explain what exactly a "godless society" is? i thought the logic was that god was everywhere all the time. has god abandoned us? does that therefore state that his love comes with conditions? i.e. you must all worship me, have my name everywhere, have children pray in my name in schools regardless of their beliefs, or i'll abandon you? 

Asked by tnm786 at 6:57 AM on Dec. 16, 2012 in Religious Debate

• Alll i am going to say is I believe that they should allow prayers in schools and also, I think that the government is taking everything that is good out of everything to make it better for themselves. Just my opinion and they wonder why this world is corrupt.

Answer by Mom2Sam5 at 8:17 PM on Dec. 18, 2012

• Prayer is allowed in schools.

Comment by tnm786 (original poster) at 8:20 PM on Dec. 18, 2012