Westboro church is planning on demonstrating at Sandy Hook Elementary School

WTF is wrong with those people???
That is not going to end well.....

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 8:54 AM on Dec. 16, 2012 in Politics & Current Events

• Terrorists.
    FreeForAll

Answer by FreeForAll at 8:56 AM on Dec. 16, 2012

• Oh Lord! every time I see a photo of a child holding those hateful signs I cringe at the adult outcome of the child and the never ending hatred using the word of God!

Answer by older at 9:01 AM on Dec. 16, 2012

• Ugh. I wish someone would take that group out. I support our right to free speech, but those animals abuse it.

I hate that they call themselves Christians.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 8:58 AM on Dec. 16, 2012

• the more attention they get the more they think they are doing God's will. best to just ignore the fucking assholes and trust that they will get no where near that school. there are all sorts of reasons why the cops wont let them protest.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 11:06 AM on Dec. 16, 2012

• "Despite having to share a planet with these wretched beings, who thrive off the loathing of others, this writer takes comfort in the fact that they will eventually sit in judgment before God, and He will hold them accountable for the atrocities they have visited on his true children." Quote from the article.

Is it horrible of me to say that I cannot fucking wait for that day?
    Hollyhock.

Answer by Hollyhock. at 11:46 AM on Dec. 16, 2012

• Oh God! I want to be there when they show up, I'll have a large basket of rotten eggs and water balloons filled with piss waiting for those psychos.
    uwmilf

Answer by uwmilf at 12:52 PM on Dec. 16, 2012

• butterfly,

Most sane and normal people know that there is a line that you do not cross. Unfortunately the members of the Westboro Church don't have that voice in their heads telling them that because they are completely insane and psychotic! I really hope someone shuts them up.
    uwmilf

Answer by uwmilf at 12:53 PM on Dec. 16, 2012

• Got a link? that is just like them...go hit at someone in mourning....

Answer by older at 8:55 AM on Dec. 16, 2012

• WTF is wrong w/ these people?! What purpose could they possibly serve by spewing their crap & disrupting the memorial services of 20 small children?! They disgust me!

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 9:01 AM on Dec. 16, 2012

• What about innocent children's deaths is protest worthy? This is outrageous.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 9:01 AM on Dec. 16, 2012