Is it morbid of me to say I HOPE December 21st actually happens?

This world has gone to shit.

uwmilf

Asked by uwmilf at 1:01 PM on Dec. 16, 2012 in Politics & Current Events

• I suggest you change shrinks, the one you have is not working!

Answer by older at 1:20 PM on Dec. 16, 2012

• REally?

Wow, you don't know much about history, do you? Get a newspaper from 100 years ago. Read it. You will see that the world really isn't much different, except now things get sensationalized and the perpetrators get glorified.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 1:05 PM on Dec. 16, 2012

• It is for me. I focus my attention on the good of this world. People who focus so much on the negative they think nothing is actually better seem very morbid to me.
    momto2boys973

Answer by momto2boys973 at 1:05 PM on Dec. 16, 2012

• To want the whole world to die just because there are a few sad, sick individuals out there, I wouldn't call that morbid but it is messed up. Not everything in this world is that bad. How could you want your kids, your family to die? I think you might need some counseling.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 1:10 PM on Dec. 16, 2012

• Morbid? How about fucked up? Yes, there are some horrible people out there. It's heartbreaking that innocent people are dying. To hope that everyone dies is fucked up.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 1:06 PM on Dec. 16, 2012

• It sounds like depression to me and despair.
    Almost everything that is broken can be fixed. It takes hard work and working together.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 1:06 PM on Dec. 16, 2012

• morbid, no. Weird- yes. Your life is put in front of you to enjoy, to live, to make the best of. The world has not gone to shit, the media has gone to shit. This stuff happens every single day, here and in other countries. You are not responsible, you cannot make it stop. All you can do is to live your life.... learn from it... move on.

If everyone sits around and mourns, you are defeating the purpose... instead, go love your own family. Take care of them and enjoy them. No one knows whats out there once we step outside our own front door. That's the plan. Live it.... love it... enjoy it. It is what it is.

That's all I am saying about the past week.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:07 PM on Dec. 16, 2012

• I think it is time for you to see a doctor.
    DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 1:08 PM on Dec. 16, 2012

• Speak for yourself. Maybe Santa will send you a shrink for Christmas.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 1:12 PM on Dec. 16, 2012

• Yes its extremey morbid. I think you need help and need to go and volunteer and do some good in the world and make a difference in someones life because there is alot of good in this world. Actually I want to volunteer and teach my daughter to volunteer and help others as much as possible. I think this past week has made me realize how precious and delicate life is no matter who you are. go for a walk with your children because there people that can't walk. Go for a drive to no where and discover a new place and take pictures of nothing just because. think positive and life will get better.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 1:14 PM on Dec. 16, 2012