Hey pediasure mom.....

Why did you delete your question? I wasn't done reading all the answers telling you what you didn't want to hear.

Children will eat what we put in front of them. If all you offer is crap, then that's all they'll want. At 4 years old, he's old enough to start making a FEW food choices on his own: carrot sticks or celery sticks? Like the answers I read said: if there is no junk food in the house (i.e. hot dogs, processed chicken nuggets, sugar loaded juices) he will not throw tantrums about having it.

It's very irritating to have a question deleted before you're done reading, and voting up, the answers given.

Rosehawk

Asked by Rosehawk at 4:45 PM on Dec. 16, 2012 in General Parenting

• Sorry I missed that...
    FreeForAll

Answer by FreeForAll at 4:47 PM on Dec. 16, 2012

• Amen.
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 4:49 PM on Dec. 16, 2012

• I offer plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, fun snacks like ants on a log, etc...some kids won't eat that stuff.

I have one kid that will only eat peanut butter and goldfish crackers. Before that he would only eat something else and goldfish crackers. It is what it is.
    FreeForAll

Answer by FreeForAll at 4:53 PM on Dec. 16, 2012

• FFA...really? That's all your one child will eat? Nothing else. Throw the shit out and they will eat when they get hungry as long as they don't have a medically documented sensory issue.

Folks need to stop enabling their kids bad eating habits. This topic drives me nuts.
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 5:38 PM on Dec. 16, 2012

• She has a 4 year old that will only eat chicken nuggets, hot dogs and drink only milk or juice. She wanted to know if it was ok to give him pediasure, even though the pediatrician said not to bother. Most of the answers told her to offer healthier, more balanced meals.

I can only assume that she deleted it because she was not getting the answer she wanted.
    Rosehawk

Comment by Rosehawk (original poster) at 4:49 PM on Dec. 16, 2012

• At least you offer FFA. It sounded like she didn't even do that.
    Rosehawk

Comment by Rosehawk (original poster) at 5:10 PM on Dec. 16, 2012

• He has a sensory issue, but fuck you very much for the ''advice''!
    FreeForAll

Answer by FreeForAll at 6:05 PM on Dec. 16, 2012

• Your very welcome. Guess you missed the part about excluding those with sensory issues.
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 6:13 PM on Dec. 16, 2012