Do you get mad when your man thinks another girl is HOT?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:13 PM on Feb. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• No. I think other guys are hot.

It's human nature to be attracted to people. Now, acting on that attraction is a different story...

Anonymous

• Not really. We check out girls together. That in itself he thinks is hot.
    Anonymous

• No, because I know there are other girls that are hot. I just smile and nod and agree. LOL! I can look at a nice piece of candy in a display case and not need to actually have that piece of candy.

Answer by Bmat at 1:17 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• No. I'm not the only hot lady out there!
    Anonymous

• I'd probably get a little bugged if he was openly eyeing someone in front of me but I know men look all the time. Just don't let me see it! There are beautiful women everywhere so I don't expect him to walk around with his eyes closed. If i see an attractive guy I'll look too, I just don't oogle! Is that a word?
    Anonymous

• lol, anon 16 #2...

I pick on DH a lot, we do check other people out together, it makes us laugh. We always tease, "There's your new girlfriend/boyfriend" and "Oh, he/she'd make pretty babies!"

but we're completely happy teasing eachother about stuff like that, we usually walk away and he's got his arm over my shoulders, telling me how beautiful he thinks i am. I pinch him under the arm.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 1:20 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• if he was like wow she is sooo hot..yes but i know he finds other women attractive its not a big deal as long as he doesnt make a huge scene about it lol
    Rysana

Answer by Rysana at 1:25 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• No. I am not the jealous type… and besides I see good-looking man all the time, however my husband gets mad at me for noticing, but he thinks it is ok for him to look at a woman who he finds sexy… he would break his neck looking at a light- skin woman with a big butt.

Polo66

Answer by Polo66 at 1:27 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• no, i will discuss it with him objectively, like is she really, we had different taste in what makes a woman hot, i know i am the only one for him, i know he is true to me, you can talk about obvious facts like if a chick is fat... is ugly... is hot w/o him needing to bang a girl just cuz she might be... it is just something to talk about when people watching for us... but i am a lil bi so... that helps ...
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 1:38 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• No, but I would get mad if he seemed obsessed with some other girl. Just noticing that a female is attractive in no way lessens his love for me.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 1:52 PM on Feb. 12, 2009