What would you have done? adult content

I noticed how low my gas tank was today and asked my hubby where all he had been driving as he only drove it to work two days and i had way over half a tank of fuel. But it was sitting on empty. Plus the fact he left 7 hours to volunteer at work again (not paid)with his female coworker ( yeah i know what your thinking believe me i have said something. His excuse his he only drove 2 days and that he did not have all his work done all week by the time he clocked out ( wait you worked over alone every night yes he was alone those nights i had called and he works with the female and other male employee during part of the day. So when i asked him where the gas went , he got all defensive. And his phone rang ( we were in my vehicle) , he brought his hand up to smack me. I have been beaten by a ex before and was not going to sit there and take it , i hauled off and smacked him and said you raise your hand ever to me again to try and hit me. You will be alone , no kids, no me. And if you are cheating with her. I will not sit back and take it. I will find out and we will be done. I do not like hitting but i felt i had no other alternative. I am seriously going to see about leaving at the first of the year , there is a job opening close by and a apartment will be available. I will not be his battering post and i will not tolerate abuse of my emotions etc.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:07 PM on Dec. 16, 2012 in Relationships

• good luckhugs

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:12 PM on Dec. 16, 2012

• Why are you on the computer instead of PACKING? If not your stuff, HIS!

The marriage died with the lack of trust. It's gone. Time for you to be gone as well.

Answer by gdiamante at 6:27 PM on Dec. 16, 2012

• Do not wait till the first of the year. NOW. THIS MINUTE.

Go pack.

• PMS much?
    Anonymous

• Hitting is unacceptable for everyone.  I can't tell you what to do.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 6:10 PM on Dec. 16, 2012

• to the first anon, i was supposed to let him slap me? I am not pmsing. This shit with the other woman has went on for three months. He spends no time with his wife or our children at all. Today was the first day and i asked him to go with me for the kids. I guess i was supposed to let him sit there and smack me. I do not think so. I guess you like being abused. go to mc and run your mouth over there , that is where you belong.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:24 PM on Dec. 16, 2012

• All i could see when i seen his hand come up to smack me. Was the abuse i suffered for four years before i convinced myself to get out of the previous relationship and i said to myself NOT This Time , I will Not allow and I will not let my kids down.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:26 PM on Dec. 16, 2012

• sadly i have no where to go until then , we have been staying with his family but if i tell his family this they may throw his stuff out.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:30 PM on Dec. 16, 2012

• who was driving? YIKES

hitting is not okay -no matter WHO is doing it!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 6:31 PM on Dec. 16, 2012

• If you don't want a man to hit you, don't hit him. It goes both ways, sister!! Quite frankly, if he hit you, you call the cops. Personally, he should call the cops on YOUR ass!!

If you aren't happy, friggin leave. It is NOT an excuse to be an abusive bitch.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 6:32 PM on Dec. 16, 2012