I AM NOT GOING TO ALLOW A MAN TO ABUSE ME BECAUSE SOME STUPID IDIOT THINKS IT IS NOT OK TO DEFEND MYSELF adult content

to the woman who thinks i should of sat there and let a man hit f*ck you b*tch. I am not going to allow it. He brought it up to hit me I protected myself. Plain and freaking simple. He cannot call and charge me with anything.I just got off the phone with the cops and they sent a officer out apparently one was close by. They told him to leave for 24 hours, and they told me i was protecting myself. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE YOU STUPID IDIOT. WANT A MAN TO BEAT YOU AND THREATEN YOUR FAMILY GO AHEAD BUT I AM GOING TO DEFEND MYSELF.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:37 PM on Dec. 16, 2012 in Relationships

• YES I AM DEFENSIVE AFTER THE STUPID WOMAN TIRADE AT ME FOR SMACKING HIM. TIGHT AREA HIS HAND WAS GOING TO STRIKE I BEEN THROUGH IT BEFORE. NOT GOING TO LET MYSELF GO THROUGH IT ANYMORE.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:39 PM on Dec. 16, 2012

• IDK what I missed but, I guess I'm glad that I did.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 6:39 PM on Dec. 16, 2012

• Take your meds, troll.
    FreeForAll

Answer by FreeForAll at 6:39 PM on Dec. 16, 2012

• DID he hit you??

NO.

YOU hit him!!

I was abused by my first husband. So I know what it is like. BUT, I won't lower myself to be the same type of person.

As he didn't hit you--YOU are the abuser. How does it feel?
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 6:39 PM on Dec. 16, 2012