could i be pregnant again?

okay so i had my daughter 3 months ago, one month postpartum i got an iud, since i got the iud i have been having sex with my fiance... well its been about a month since we done anything for the first time, and my period is not like it was the first month with the iud. its veryy light and not really bleeding. should i contact the doctor or take a home pregnancy test? any advice will be helpful thank you,
ps. i know with an iud your periods will be all wacked for a couple of months but im scared to death its not going to work and ill end up pregnant again.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:26 PM on Feb. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My guess would be that your body is just adjusting to the iud. I got mine about 6 weeks after my daughter was born and didn't even have a period for a really long time because I was nursing...but I never got pregnant! They are pretty effective. If you are worried go ahead and take a test. It can't hurt.
    hannahjoy17

Answer by hannahjoy17 at 1:29 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• "i know with an iud your periods will be all wacked for a couple of months but im scared to death its not going to work and ill end up pregnant again."

if you are SOOOO scared, why didnt you use a condom as well? ;)

take a test. Everything is possible.

m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 1:31 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• I would say its the IUD meds but if you are unsure take a test. Good LUCK.
    Tris_09

Answer by Tris_09 at 1:35 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• some women dont even have periods with an iud. I dont think your preggo. Relax(I know that freaked out feeling)
    Anonymous

• dought it, but take a test if your worried.
    Anonymous

• I got my first period about three months post partum and didnt have another for nine months....you're body is probably still pretty wacky, especially if you're breastfeeding and since an Iud can change things around.
    mrsjoeljr

Answer by mrsjoeljr at 1:59 PM on Feb. 12, 2009