Wii Fit, anyone?

Does anyone have it? Do you like it? Would you recommend it?

I got a Wii for Christmas and one of the reasons I initially wanted one was for Wii Fit because it looked pretty neat. One of my friends has it and thinks it's one of the greatest things ever, but I'm still on the fence about actually getting it.

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 12:50 AM on Dec. 17, 2012 in Entertainment

• I much preferred the Active I and II to the Fit series, it was easier to use and, IMO, a more challenging workout.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:01 AM on Dec. 17, 2012

• I Agree Wii Active is Much more targeted workout - But WII Fit is kind of a fun workout for the days you dont want to do the same old routine but still want to be active and exercising but having fun - i have both and like WII fit for fun days... i also like to just alternate them whenever i feel like it!!! depends on my mood! :)
    futurebabykar

Answer by futurebabykar at 1:04 AM on Dec. 17, 2012

• Had it, but sold it (as well as the Wii) when we got the XBox Kinect. Liked it before that, though.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 2:58 AM on Dec. 17, 2012

• i like wii fit and EA active for the wii is pretty good. i also do the wii zumba.
    MooNFaeRie30

Answer by MooNFaeRie30 at 6:12 AM on Dec. 17, 2012

• I used to use the Wii Fit, then I used Active. I finally go an XBox and the Kinect and live it so much better!
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 6:23 AM on Dec. 17, 2012

• I have Fit and Active and Zumba. Fit is more "fun," Active is more straight workouts, and Zumba...well, I tried Zumba once and haven't put it back in since...LOL
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 6:46 AM on Dec. 17, 2012

• I have the Active, Fit and Zumba. I prefer the fit and Zumba to the Active. I have to be in the mood to do Active. I haven't worked out in a LONG time, but when I was doing it daily it was great.
    coala

Answer by coala at 8:17 AM on Dec. 17, 2012

• I have heard of it. I would like one
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 11:49 PM on Dec. 23, 2012

• not much use to me
    san78

Answer by san78 at 3:37 PM on Jan. 30, 2013