I'm so tired

still my baby get feeded while sleeping , i just felt so tired i can't endure this anymore, i feel jealouse when i see all other babies take ther bottle of milk naturally , feel depressed , couldnt stop cryin the whole night , i feel that i have done something wrong to deserve this

caramelH

Asked by caramelH at 3:00 AM on Dec. 17, 2012 in Babies (0-12 months)

• You know "Heaven is below the feet of mother" It is not easy to become a mother.
    kity-bity

Answer by kity-bity at 6:11 AM on Dec. 17, 2012

• To deserve a normal baby? Even bottle fed babies wake up at night. Some of them more than breastfed babies.

Death, taxes, never sleeping a full night again... our three guarantees as mom! Remember to sleep when the baby DOES sleep and don't waste precious sack time doing silly things like housework which no one will ever appreciate anyway.

Answer by gdiamante at 9:09 AM on Dec. 17, 2012

• I understand completely, my DD is 2 months old and still wakes up in the middle of the night, my DS who is 2 wakes up also. I also have 2 other DS. Half the time I am up feeding DD (bottle fed) I fall asleep while she is eating and don't wake up for another 2-3 hours. I fell horrible that she hasn't been burped or that she didn't get to finish eating. I check her out she is good, sound asleep in my arms and her bottle is empty. If you are able to take naps when she does do so. Unfortunately I cannot, I work full time, and by the time I finally get DD to sleep by 11:00pm I am usually up for about another 30 minutes to an hour. So I typically go on 3-4 hours of sleep on a daily basis. Just hand in there.
    KLynneH

Answer by KLynneH at 3:46 PM on Dec. 18, 2012

• my son was 4 when he stopped waking up, still it's a big deal to us when he does sleep all night at 5!! around 2 he hit his worst, waking every 45 minutes all night- restless constant waking - it's draining to be a mom and can make you completely RESENTFUL and depressed, you are not deserving of this, just resentful because your baby isn't sleeping like the people who brag about their babies sleeping, I hated that and it made me so mad and I felt like I had to be doing something wrong, take it easy, ASK FOR HELP, it truly takes a village to raise some babies -
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 10:32 PM on Dec. 18, 2012

• It honestly sounds like you may be alittle depressed. you have to know that NOTHING your baby does is against you. They are just babies. If I were you I would talk to my Dr about some anti depressants.
    PolishMamma2

Answer by PolishMamma2 at 11:13 PM on Dec. 18, 2012

• thank all of you for ur comment and support , thank you and merry Xmas
    caramelH

Comment by caramelH (original poster) at 7:50 AM on Dec. 24, 2012

• try bottle
    escuchar

Answer by escuchar at 9:20 AM on Mar. 12, 2014