How big did your Boobs get?

After you milk came in how big did your boobs get? Did they go away after?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:29 PM on Feb. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I went from a C to a D right after my mild came in. But once my mild settled in to a schedule then I went back to a C. It only took about a month for them to stop being gigantic. If you aren't going to nurse though it should take way less time than that.
    hannahjoy17

Answer by hannahjoy17 at 1:31 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• I went from an A to a C then once the milk came in I went up to a D. Now I'm not breast feeding (been 9ish months) and my boobs are still between a B and C
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 1:33 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• I've always been a b then went to a I was like heck yeah...I wish I could these! lol They go away after your milk dries up :( it sucks!
    sara3308

Answer by sara3308 at 1:34 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• befor i had my daughter i was a c after i was a dd and now im a full c so i wish they would have stayed but they didnt!!!!
    Mother_18

Answer by Mother_18 at 1:36 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• i must be hte only lukcy one that they stayed :)whoo hoo. LOL I'm so glad they didn't go down to an A again- But then again I'm getting ready to diet to finish loose the weigh so i know its the first place it will come from.
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 1:38 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• my boobs went from a dd to a G while i was nursing ...they went back to a dd when i stopped
    Rysana

Answer by Rysana at 1:44 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• i dont know what size they went to i was an A cup, but i had a nursing bra that was sorta like a sports bra that just came in size small, medium and large. but i can tell you i looked like a porn star when my milk came in. haha
    Anonymous

• C to a D pregnant and a DD while nursing, now I'm back to a D.
    RugersMommy06

Answer by RugersMommy06 at 3:14 PM on Feb. 12, 2009