"I don't care what ya say,it's a conspiracy or an act of terror to take our guns away"

Posted on Facebook
Seriously?? A conspiracy? An act of terror?
Yeah,you're on to the master plan. The government had those men kill all those people just so they can take all your guns....
Wow

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 9:09 AM on Dec. 17, 2012 in Politics & Current Events

• going crazy

charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:25 AM on Dec. 17, 2012

• I'll jump on the psycho wagon & say that I think FB is a conspiracy for the Govt. to monitor all of us. :p

That actually makes more sense than the other theory.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 10:31 AM on Dec. 17, 2012

• Well yeah, it was posted on FB- what'd you expect? I'll jump on the psycho wagon & say that I think FB is a conspiracy for the Govt. to monitor all of us. :p

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 10:06 AM on Dec. 17, 2012

• I don't agree with taking away guns, but I don't think this was some sort of conspiracy to make it happen. That's ridiculous.

What, exactly, does she think "doesn't add up"?
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 9:46 AM on Dec. 17, 2012

• I've heard a few whacked out conspiracies. Way - waaaaaaaaaaay ------------ out there.

FTR, I wouldn't see it as a conspiracy or terrorist act, but I would see it as a violation of the oath they took to protect our constitution.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:15 AM on Dec. 17, 2012

• The weirdest one I have heard involves mind controlling drugs and the Illuminati.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:16 AM on Dec. 17, 2012

• Ah, well, sounds similar to the Illuminati story I have heard, but that's more about one world government and these thing being controlled to make the public willingly comply with disarming themselves. I have accepted that sometimes bad shit just happens. We need to be diligent in knowing our family and neighbors and our surroundings.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:20 AM on Dec. 17, 2012

• Scary.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 9:27 AM on Dec. 17, 2012

• Tell that girl she's sick in the head. Our Gov has done some horrible acts but, willingly killing it's own children, isn't one of them.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 9:29 AM on Dec. 17, 2012

• She says,"something doesn't add up"
    OMG,I'm going to lose it...

Comment by butterflyblue19 (original poster) at 9:13 AM on Dec. 17, 2012