What are your plans today?

I have to get a little shopping done and need to get to the gym.

QuinnMae

Asked by QuinnMae at 9:35 AM on Dec. 17, 2012 in Just for Fun

• cleaning (been putting if off b/c of finals) & laundry. pretty boring day here!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 9:39 AM on Dec. 17, 2012

• Ugh... I need to go to the store, and then Christmas parties this afternoon at school...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:40 AM on Dec. 17, 2012

• Let's see...mix up clay dough to bake Christmas ornaments, bake ornaments, decorate ornaments. Make up a batch of Christmas cookie dough to stick it in the fridge, to bake tomorrow. Take my kids for a walk in the woods, get in touch with nature. Pick up milk at the store. A fast and easy dinner and spend the evening watching last night's Survivor, since it came on so late I couldn't stay up for the whole thing. lol At some point in there, I'm hoping to fit in some writing, but that might have to wait until tomorrow.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 9:44 AM on Dec. 17, 2012

• Cleaning, finishing my Christmas crafts (hopefully), and maybe starting making airplanes and cars out of paper towel and toilet paper rolls with my son. That's about it , not venturing out today. I hate driving in the rain, especially with 2 small children.
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 9:45 AM on Dec. 17, 2012

• get food...CM...zumba later
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:58 AM on Dec. 17, 2012

• Need to make a trip to Walmart (ugh) and maybe do some laundry and clean upstairs
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 10:02 AM on Dec. 17, 2012

• I have 2 last gifts to wrap. I also have to meet a lady to make the goody bags for a Christmas party. I need to clean dd's room, but that's not going to happen.
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 10:02 AM on Dec. 17, 2012

• I am reluctantly taking my kids to school. Then I think I am actually going to wrap presents. Normally I don't do it until the day before Christmas, but today I have time.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 10:30 AM on Dec. 17, 2012

• I'm just finishing up with a batch of butter that I am making from the cultured cream that I prepared yesterday. Then a bit of kitchen clean up, so I can make pancakes and waffles for the freezer with the buttermilk.

Have to do my delivery at 11, then maybe I'll hit the mall or Bed Bath and Beyond. Kids have dentist appointments at 3.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 10:43 AM on Dec. 17, 2012

• Nap, laundry, keep working on Christmas goodies. (Shopping's done, just have to wrap.) Sick so not feeling up to much.
    idareyou

Answer by idareyou at 11:03 AM on Dec. 17, 2012