what's a good way to loose pregnancy weight fast?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:32 PM on Feb. 12, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Breastfeed.
    Anonymous

• Breastfeed, drink lotsa water, exercise, salad etc.

Answer by gemgem at 1:34 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• Breastfeed. At my daughters 2 week check up, I was already 5 pounds UNDER my PRE pregnancy weight. However if you're not going that route, do what you're supposed to...Eat right and exercise.
    milfalicious08

Answer by milfalicious08 at 1:59 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• Breastfeed! Breastfeed! Breastfeed! Oh yea and eat right take your baby for walks in the stroller. Less soda more water. Veggies and fruit.
    Momma2beauties

Answer by Momma2beauties at 2:07 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• I bf and I didn't loose any weight until I stopped. And before you say anything Iwas watching what I ate and exercising while bf. As soon as I stopped the wieght fell off. It depends on the person:)
    Anonymous

• that good ol booby-juice is amazing stuff n one of its most popular personal benefits is the calories it burns ^.^ wrestle with baby alot including lifting them above your head alot...they have exercises you can do yusing your baby as the weight that makes it fun for them too...you should look into that if yur interested
    Killemo

Answer by Killemo at 3:13 PM on Feb. 12, 2009