I am 30 Weeks & 2 days pregnant so i am not for sure if these are all just signs of the last weeks of pregnancy or if it is something more serious?
okay i am just going to number my problems lol there are quite a few! so just bare with me!
1. when i sleep, i cannot lay on my sides for to long or my hips get these awful pains in them and then i have to roll on my back or sit up and then pain goes all the way though my legs until it stops and then i have to continue sitting up or else it goes right back to the pain?
2. If i lay my arm anything but straight pretty much it gets really tingly feeling and my fingers go numbe, expecially when i wake up in the mornings, EVERY single morning my hands are so so swollen along with my feet that i can barly bend my fingers or walk... i like woble to the shower to take a hot one and sometimes that doesnt even help. just sittin at work my feet and hands will swell and go numb.
3. I have had some kind of flue so i am not sure if it is because of all the dranage i have or what but my face has been really swollen lately, sometimes it goes down but then it comes back?
4. I have nausea A LOT... almost after every meal and sometimes in the morning or randomly throughout the day! now at the beggining of the pregnancy i had it maybe twice and i never actually threw up but now i do almost twice a day. maybe more!
5. I will randomly get dizzy and see spots, mostly if i get up to fast or if i am some kind of sudden movement, like i use to work out everyother day just doing these pregnancy workout video, but i cant even do them because i get dizzy through some of it.
6. when she first started kicking she would kick my ribs alot and i guess she would bruise them because i would feel paid. but now i never feel her kick my ribs, shes always really low or in the middle and i have this awful pain on my right side is like right under my boobs and then goes all the way around to my back sometimes.
i know this is alot of questions but i would just like to get some opinions on what others moms have went through or what? i have already called my dr. this morning but they have not called back yet so untill then you answeres would help alot! thank you so much!!
Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:51 AM on Dec. 17, 2012
Answer by gdiamante at 10:55 AM on Dec. 17, 2012
Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:11 AM on Dec. 17, 2012
High Blood Pressure. ELIMINATE all salt. Including sodium in drinks. Read labels.
Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 11:51 AM on Dec. 17, 2012
Answer by futurebabykar at 12:05 PM on Dec. 17, 2012
Answer by sarasmommy777 at 1:26 PM on Dec. 17, 2012
Answer by RubyBlue82 at 3:58 PM on Dec. 17, 2012
Answer by michaux at 8:05 PM on Dec. 17, 2012
Next question overall
Would you leave a six year old home alone after school for about an hour or two?
Check out some of the top posts today in Groups: