I was wondering if anyone could help me out?

I am 30 Weeks & 2 days pregnant so i am not for sure if these are all just signs of the last weeks of pregnancy or if it is something more serious?
okay i am just going to number my problems lol there are quite a few! so just bare with me!
1. when i sleep, i cannot lay on my sides for to long or my hips get these awful pains in them and then i have to roll on my back or sit up and then pain goes all the way though my legs until it stops and then i have to continue sitting up or else it goes right back to the pain?
2. If i lay my arm anything but straight pretty much it gets really tingly feeling and my fingers go numbe, expecially when i wake up in the mornings, EVERY single morning my hands are so so swollen along with my feet that i can barly bend my fingers or walk... i like woble to the shower to take a hot one and sometimes that doesnt even help. just sittin at work my feet and hands will swell and go numb.
3. I have had some kind of flue so i am not sure if it is because of all the dranage i have or what but my face has been really swollen lately, sometimes it goes down but then it comes back?
4. I have nausea A LOT... almost after every meal and sometimes in the morning or randomly throughout the day! now at the beggining of the pregnancy i had it maybe twice and i never actually threw up but now i do almost twice a day. maybe more!
5. I will randomly get dizzy and see spots, mostly if i get up to fast or if i am some kind of sudden movement, like i use to work out everyother day just doing these pregnancy workout video, but i cant even do them because i get dizzy through some of it.
6. when she first started kicking she would kick my ribs alot and i guess she would bruise them because i would feel paid. but now i never feel her kick my ribs, shes always really low or in the middle and i have this awful pain on my right side is like right under my boobs and then goes all the way around to my back sometimes.
i know this is alot of questions but i would just like to get some opinions on what others moms have went through or what? i have already called my dr. this morning but they have not called back yet so untill then you answeres would help alot! thank you so much!!

FirstTime17

Asked by FirstTime17 at 10:49 AM on Dec. 17, 2012 in Pregnancy

• Most of it sounds normal,but the dizziness and swelling makes me think you need your blood pressure checked

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:51 AM on Dec. 17, 2012

• I agree. The only thing that concerns me here is the dizziness and seeing spots.

Answer by gdiamante at 10:55 AM on Dec. 17, 2012

• I had most if not all of the same things with all 3 of my pregnancies. My first one though, I had high blood pressure. You may want to check with your Dr, and make sure you're okay. GL
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 11:11 AM on Dec. 17, 2012

• High Blood Pressure. ELIMINATE all salt. Including sodium in drinks. Read labels.

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 11:51 AM on Dec. 17, 2012

• i agree decrease your sodium levels and really check out the drinks (I was suprised how much sodium is in alot of drinks, especially like powerade)
    futurebabykar

Answer by futurebabykar at 12:05 PM on Dec. 17, 2012

• are you Gestational at all?
    I'd talk to your Dr. re: face swelling & being dizzy your blood pressure should be checked asap
    everything else sounds normal...I hated the end of my pregnancies, the hip ache is just all the weight & pressure....try putting a pillow between your legs
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 1:26 PM on Dec. 17, 2012

• I felt all those symptoms as well torward the end. The nausea for me was because when you're pregnant, there isn't much room left in your belly, so I would eat more than I could handle. As for the hip pain, I tried almost everything and still had pain. My daughter is almost 4 and still feel it from time to time. I would def get your blood pressured checked though. You can even do a free one at the store.
    RubyBlue82

Answer by RubyBlue82 at 3:58 PM on Dec. 17, 2012

• you need small meals,sleep with a body pillow,drink plenty of fluids,and see your dr for the dizziness/seeing spots!
    michaux

Answer by michaux at 8:05 PM on Dec. 17, 2012