False Labor???

I woke up at 3am with vaginal bleeding went to the hospital at 6am and they sent me home and said they think its just that my mucous plug had fallen out. Fast forward to now I'm having contractions that feel like my last daughter (this is 2nd pregnancy) and they are 5 mins apart but now their starting to be 1 min or two apart. Like I said with last pregnancy they were all over the place though and when I got to the hospital I was 8 1/2 cm dilated so idk. today before I left I was only 1cm dilated so big deal I called my doctor and I talked to the triage nurse and she said to leave but I really dont want to go and they just send me home again so should I wait it out? or just leave?

KColeman90

Asked by KColeman90 at 11:22 AM on Dec. 17, 2012 in Pregnancy

• Have you had your baby yet?
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 5:30 PM on Dec. 24, 2012