I just dyed my haor this tuesday and i hate it i did it for a reason, but know i want it dark again, can i do it this weekend??

oCyn

Asked by oCyn at 7:47 PM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• i'd wait at least 2 weeks.
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 7:54 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I have died my hair from red to blond then back to black in one day. ITs torture for you hair, but use really good thick conditioner, before and after doing this. Its always easier to go darker than what it is. Good Luck
    miss_rae

Answer by miss_rae at 8:12 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I want at less a mounth I dyed my hair all the time and now it is died
    st_tinkerbell

Answer by st_tinkerbell at 8:28 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Absolutely, just use a good conditioner and it will be fine.
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 8:30 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Definitely. You don't have to wait for the weekend. Just use a good conditioner.
    paprincess629

Answer by paprincess629 at 5:12 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I heard you should wait at least two weeks between any chemical changes to your hair.
    Tenine

Answer by Tenine at 11:03 AM on Jun. 21, 2008

Tenine

• If you can find some Matrix Biolage Hair Masque, I would suggest using that for a 2-3 days before recoloring. You can also use it afterwards as it is geared toward treated hair.
    Its def. much easier to go from light to dark! Be careful to select your new shade correctly (use a color chart if needed) so that you don't end up with green (ash) or red tint to your hair if that isnt what your looking for! GL =)
    New2WAHJ

Answer by New2WAHJ at 6:12 PM on Jun. 21, 2008

• WELL I DYED MY HAIR BLACK THEN BLOND AN IT LOOKED TARABLE BUT FROM LIGHT TO DARK THAT SHOULD BE FINE IDYED MY HAIR BLACK SIX TIMES IN A MATTER OF TWO WEEKS AN IN THE SAME TWO WEEKS PUT IN A HILIGHTER BUT I HAVE REALLY THICK HEALTHY HAIR SO IT ALL DEPENDS ON YOUR HAIR
    cielo1

Answer by cielo1 at 11:32 AM on Jun. 27, 2008