Gift ideas for a 16 month old little girl?

I have to order something from Amazon for my Daughter from my MIL. I have NO idea what to get her. I already have a ton of baby toys from when my Son was a baby. Any ideas would be appreciated so she has a present to open on Christmas Eve. Thanks! BTW I already got her a Disney grocery cart & her first Barbi & some stuffed animals.

ILovemyPaulie

Asked by ILovemyPaulie at 1:27 PM on Dec. 17, 2012 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I had to buy for a little girl in the family the same age, we draw names. I bought her the Leap Frog Touch Magic Learning Bus. I just checked on Amazon it's $10.99, I paid $15. It's really cool teaches you letters and plays music.
    txnmomof4

Answer by txnmomof4 at 1:32 PM on Dec. 17, 2012

• A big cardboard box
    It's free. BONUS!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:34 PM on Dec. 17, 2012

• I wasn't kidding. My son spent hours playing in a box at that age,and then he'd fall asleep in it. So cute

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:45 PM on Dec. 17, 2012

• The one toy my kids loved was the one that is a walking pushing toy at the base is a bubble and as you push it the ball pop up.
    They also have miny vacuum cleaners. How about sheets for her bed or puzzels, the wooden kind?
    Any kind of manipulative is good as well as the tyco kind of kitchen playsets.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 1:33 PM on Dec. 17, 2012

• My kids loved a sit and spin, I know the age says 3 and older, but my son was able to do his at about a year old, they are 19.95 at K-mart/Wal-mart.
    jerseydiva

Answer by jerseydiva at 2:00 PM on Dec. 17, 2012

• LOVE IT!!! I'm getting it! Any other ideas are appreciated!

ILovemyPaulie

Comment by ILovemyPaulie (original poster) at 1:34 PM on Dec. 17, 2012

• LOL! butterfly, & crumpled wrapping paper too! Done!
    ILovemyPaulie

Comment by ILovemyPaulie (original poster) at 1:35 PM on Dec. 17, 2012