Confused...

I feel bad for asking so many questions on here, but it makes me feel so much better when you explain some of these things... Anyway, I'm about 6 days past ovulation and experiencing shortness of breath, severe exhaustion, constantly either ravenously hungry or want to throw up at everything. Does this mean anything? My husband and I have been baby dancing every day or every other day the past month (at least). I feel miserable, what should I do?

javagirl531

Asked by javagirl531 at 1:34 PM on Dec. 17, 2012 in Trying to Conceive

• Wait til you miss your period and test
    Could be something,could be nothing.....or something unrelated

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 1:36 PM on Dec. 17, 2012

• Sounds like you might be pregnant....do a urine test after you are at least a week late on your period and good luck to you!!!!!!

Answer by older at 1:37 PM on Dec. 17, 2012

• No you could have picked up a bug and with shortness of breath I would think a bit of resperatoy distress. If you think you might be then do not take any meds and test at least a week after you should have started your period.

I will hope all you dreams come true.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 1:38 PM on Dec. 17, 2012

• Good luck! Sounds probable! Test a week after your missed period for best results. :)
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 1:40 PM on Dec. 17, 2012

• fingers crossedIt's too soon to know, but I have my fingers crossed for you.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 2:39 PM on Dec. 17, 2012

• You could just be getting the flu. You are just going to have to wait.

Answer by louise2 at 2:59 PM on Dec. 17, 2012

• Sorry doll baby, could be, could not be. I agree with Dard- try to avoid meds in case. GL, hugs, & baby dust!
    KA91

Answer by KA91 at 4:16 PM on Dec. 17, 2012

• Its too early to know for sure but wish you the best of luck
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 9:56 AM on Dec. 20, 2012