Another child abduction in fla. what's going on down there?

now a little 5 yr old girl named Haleigh has been taken close to where little Jessica was taken ~ 44 sex -offenders in a 5 mile radius! WTF is going on down there?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:38 PM on Feb. 12, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• All the nuts roll down hill. Nothing new in FL, Jessica Lunsford, Caylee Anthony, and so many others. They have a high rate of this sort of thing.
    Anonymous

• If I had small children you couldn't PAY me to live in Florida--well, actually I wouldn't live there anyway, but really...this crap is ridulous! Sex offenders should be lined up and shot on the spot. Od West style justice!
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 1:47 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• I hate reading this stuff. I'm going to boycott the news, and refuse to click on anything that has a sad ring to it.

Okay, I won't do either one, but it DOES make me feel like screaming.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 1:49 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• I hate that the Supreme Court ruled that sex offenders who abuse a child 11yrs old or less cannot get the death penalty.
    Fiveofakind2

Answer by Fiveofakind2 at 1:53 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• Jessica Lundsford was taken by a sex offender, Caylee Anthony murdered by her own Mom (with evidence presented). This new abduction is a travesty. 44 sex offenders within a 5 mile air radius, scares me to no end! I looked up in my community to see where / if there are any sex offenders in my area. I lived in Florida for a while, there is also the problem with transients there.

blessed5x

Answer by blessed5x at 1:54 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• Child abduction is still rare compared to the number of children harmed or killed by parents. I hope they find this little girl and would not be shocked to find out one of the parents or the girlfriend are responsible for this.
    Anonymous

• Anon, I thought about the girlfriend as well because she was in the bed sleeping with the young child, which I find inappropriate to begin with, but that's a whole different issue. BUT, the Dad and the girlfriend took lie detector tests, said that they both passed. I am ruling out Mom and Dad, both have an alibi.....!

blessed5x

Answer by blessed5x at 2:00 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• I'm from South Florida, and there were rarely any child abductions in my area, with the notable exception of Adam Walsh. It seems to be Central/North Florida is where the problems have been in recent years. There are sooo many transients all over FL, especially this time of year.
    I hope this little girl is found safe and sound.
    CookieMom108

Answer by CookieMom108 at 2:08 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• anyone wanting to check for sex offenders in their neighborhood, try felonspy.com
    Anonymous

• I'm a little suspicious of the girlfriend too. Simply because supposedly said...."Your DAUGHTER is missing", not "HALEIGH is missing". Not referring to a victim by name is a common sign of people trying to distance themselves from a situation in which they are involved.

Anonymous