How can I save it??

I just tasted the sweet and sour beef and its too sweet! Plus I just reslized I forgot to add the damn garlic. Is it too late to add minced garlic if we want to eat it in an hour? And perhaps a dash or two more of soy sauce to even out the sweetness?

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 4:19 PM on Dec. 17, 2012 in Food & Drink

• Yeah soy sauce or if you haven't already added salt you could add some, it balances out the sweetness also.
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 4:25 PM on Dec. 17, 2012

• You can still add the garlic! a plus the soy sauce and then some salt

Answer by older at 4:26 PM on Dec. 17, 2012

• You can add the garlic, and a little vinegar if you don't want to add more salt with the soy sauce.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 4:31 PM on Dec. 17, 2012

• Sautethe garlic and then add it to the sauce and then taste it and see what it needs. You might add a little more garlic that it calls for.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 4:49 PM on Dec. 17, 2012

• The garlic should be perfect within an hour... I'd try soy sauce. If the flavor is still too intense, serve it over rice.
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 7:27 PM on Dec. 17, 2012