To All My Liberal Acquaintances and Conservative Friends‏

To All My Liberal Acquaintances,

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2013, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere. Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wish.

To My Conservative Friends,

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year in the year of our Lord Jesus Christ 2013

Natesmom507

Asked by Natesmom507 at 5:32 PM on Dec. 17, 2012 in Politics & Current Events

• You are awesome! Merry Christmas to you too, Natesmom. I hope it is a blessed and peaceful one.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:27 PM on Dec. 17, 2012

• All the awful crap going on in the world right now, and you choose to make a post that can both insult and divide people. Classy.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 6:00 PM on Dec. 17, 2012

• And do you have one for all of your Christian Liberal acquaintances and non-Christian Conservative ones, or are 2 stereotypes enough for one post?
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 5:35 PM on Dec. 17, 2012

• way to use a holiday season of peace & love to make fun of a political side you dont agree with. thats in the spirit of Christ.

and Merry Christmas to you too...from a moderate.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 5:41 PM on Dec. 17, 2012

• Your eCards: Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair.

sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 6:49 PM on Dec. 17, 2012

• I think it's interesting that you said "of our Lord Jesus Christ" in the same post where you deliberately attempted to offend anyone who had different religious and/or political beliefs.

Way to be a Christian, you old bag.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 8:22 PM on Dec. 17, 2012

• I'm a liberal acquaintance and quite happy to take the second greeting, thanks.

Answer by gdiamante at 5:34 PM on Dec. 17, 2012

• up yours douche bag.
    you are as clueless as you are a classless hypocrite
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 6:40 PM on Dec. 17, 2012

• If your going to insult someone at least be original. 

http://www.politicalforum.com/political-opinions-beliefs/221615-all-my-friends.html

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 5:49 PM on Dec. 17, 2012

• Oh dear me, I seemed to have forgotten my manners. Bless your lil' ole heart, I forgot to wish you a Merry Christmas right back. Hmmmm... let's see here now. I'm sure I've got somethin' that'll work. Ah, here we go! Happy Holidays!

anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 9:49 PM on Dec. 17, 2012