Have you heard huckabee's explanation for where god was on friday during the Sandy Hook shooting?

it should be clicky, idk why it isn't. it's 3 minutes long. 

a friend of mine on FB shared it and i couldnt hold my thoughts back. what are your thoughts? do you agree that god is essentially pissed off at us and that's why he didn't intervene, except when it was convenient to AFTER the shooting?

Asked by tnm786 at 6:34 PM on Dec. 17, 2012 in Religious Debate

• I completely agree with him!!!!

• I completely agree with him!!!!

And this is why nobody listens to anything anons have to say...

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:08 AM on Dec. 20, 2012

• Yes, of course! That's it! God would take out his anger on innocent children with a man who is obviously mentally ill just to prove he is mad instead of taking it out on those who supposedly committed this horrible crime against god? Sarcasm here of course. And we all know that it is possible because he wiped out the world leaving only Noah and his family because he was pissed off. Clearly it has nothing to do with society, the need for better mental health and better security or the fact that sometimes bad things happen

Answer by Jessplus31979 at 10:35 AM on Dec. 31, 2012

• I'm a Christian and totally disagree with him. I had friends on facebook who posted that video, agreeing with him. My thought was....what about the Amish school shooting? Was God not allowed there? What about shootings that have happened in churches? If someone is going to say that the shooting happened because God was not "allowed" in schools, then do they say the same for the other cases?

Answer by rosiecotton at 1:53 PM on Jan. 1, 2013