How can I get my son to sleep???

My son is 17 months and has been sleeping in his own room and completely through the night since he was 1 1/2 months. Now it's like he's terrified to sleep in his room!! He gets so upset when we try to put him to bed. We've tried just letting him cry and he makes himself throw up! We've tried sitting in there with him and he falls asleep but wakes up at like 2am screaming. The only time he will sleep is when we put his bed in our room. I don't know what to do! Any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:41 PM on Feb. 12, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=10072793

We got my daughter one of those because she was doing the same thing, and I swear it was like a little miracle. She loves it, and she hasn't given us any problems going to bed or staying in there.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 1:45 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• Thank you! I'll check it out!
    Anonymous

• Have you checked out the "No Cry Sleep Solution"??? I used a different method but this one may work for you.

There's a cool night light from One Step Ahead/Leaps and Bounds. It glows blue for night time and yellow for day time. You could try that along with a behaviour chart. I know he's on the young side but it might work.
    twinclubmom

Answer by twinclubmom at 1:58 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• Thank you!
    Anonymous