Best songs for a Anniversary Surprise for my Marine?

I have a winter wonderland type theme for my dh & my 5th anniversary. I have decorated my mom's backyard in White Christmas lights. Including the deck & house with icle lights, the swing in the yard, the arch into the garden, & the hammacok poles. We are in the south so it's been warm. I will light up the yard & a table on the deck. We will have a candle lite dinner out there as well as a dance to our song under the stars. But I want to make a playlist of some GREAT romantic & even some christmas songs to be playing in the background. Also my dh is military & he will be coming home to this surprise so military home coming songs are also great! Any ideas for some great songs for my playlist? or any thing else I can add to this surprise to make it even better? Thanks so much for your help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:50 AM on Dec. 18, 2012 in Relationships

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt6zwuV8Go8

This is Cee lo Green's new song x-mas song, "What Christmas Means To Me." Its a faster beat, but its a great song, its catchy and I am sure a fun song to dance too.

But what kind of music are you and him into? Song artists?

Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 1:40 AM on Dec. 18, 2012

• Your Body is a Wonderland - John Mayer: Sexiest song EVER!
    KPBMom

Answer by KPBMom at 8:05 AM on Dec. 18, 2012

• The music from the Movie Sleepless in Seattle - all the songs on that soundtrack are just lovely and so memorable!
    madmueller

Answer by madmueller at 9:30 AM on Dec. 18, 2012