Overkill?

Bought a bday gift for a girl. Picked out the card first - had a pink and white unicorn on it, then I found a matching giftbag. Thought I'd get a small Teddy Bear to hold a gift card and put both in the bag. ...Well I went to another store and saw a pink and white stuffed horse that matched the bag and card perfectly. Would you go with the teddy or the horse that matches the card and bag? Is it overkill to have the toy inside the bag to match the card and bag and should I just go with the teddy? Or is it kind of neat that I found everything to match?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:02 PM on Feb. 12, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• You are putting a lot of thought into this gift, I hope the receiver values it! I would go with the unicorn, it is cute.
    kboney29

Answer by kboney29 at 2:03 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• Id go with everything matching. No it isnt overkill.

Answer by gemgem at 2:04 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• Just coordinate with horse or you will go crazy thinking about it
    wlradun

Answer by wlradun at 3:00 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• I like everything to match
    BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 3:15 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• You have made my head hurt, just go with the horse and save the teddy for another day. I am sure there will be a time when you need it for an unexpected event.
    jspy72

Answer by jspy72 at 3:16 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• This is a very serious question.. I will need to do some research and get back to you.

xtina34

Answer by xtina34 at 3:19 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• I have to pee.
    stanmom

Answer by stanmom at 4:31 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• If you don't like the question, then don't answer. Why do you have to be rude?
    Anonymous

• mac and cheese makes me poot poot.
    Anonymous

• How well do you know this gal? Does she like horses, unicorns or teddybear? Does she like things to match? The worst gift in the world is to give someone something they don like. It's a waste of money, time and it insults your intelligents. Don't buy it because YOU like it --buy it because SHE likes it. If you don't know what she likes, take her shopping.
    wishbook

Answer by wishbook at 5:32 PM on Feb. 12, 2009