help please

I don't really know where to post this question. But anyways, I am not pregnant, and my hubby and I don't want to get pregnant. I am ebfing me 7 month old as well and have had three regular menstral cycles. So... last night I was thinking that I was going to start me period either that day or the next day because of my cramping and also because it time for me to start anyways. Well, my husband and I had unprotected sex last night and it hurt because of the cramping. I told my husband that I was gping to star any day so we didn't need protections (because after you ovulate its impossible to get pregnant right?) Well, now that I still haven't started, why the cramping? Also, last night it hurt to have sex. What is going on with me? Should I be worried becuse now I'm doubting myself.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:04 PM on Feb. 12, 2009 in Health

• You can get pregnant after you ovulate. You need to brush up on your family planning.
    Anonymous

• how is it possible if you already ovulated?
    Anonymous

• during your period and up to like a week and ahalf after are the worst times to have sex to avoid pregnancy. thats when your most fertile. but it mite be something other than menstrual cramps. i had stomach pains once and the doc told me that my uterus was inflammed. i was so scared but he put me on antibiotics and it was fine.i still dont now how it got that way. you should schedule an appt jus to be safe.
    JuJu_Bean

Answer by JuJu_Bean at 3:21 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• Your body is in Mommy mode. You can get pregnant very easily, anytime. Never say never. If you don't want more children you need to use protection every time. Have your pain problem checked out with your doctor. You may have a bladder infection and that is not good left untreated.
    wishbook

Answer by wishbook at 5:27 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• I would say take a test to ease your mind then if you don't want more kids check out essure that's what we did. Its not reversible though so keep that in mind. God has his plans for you so if you are pg chill out and know that this child is very special.
    GarlicMom

Answer by GarlicMom at 6:39 PM on Feb. 12, 2009