I'm curious...is it only the California residence who are upset with Octomom?

If you are upset, what state do you live in?

If you are not upset or don't care, what state do you live in?

As for me, I was amazed and interested at the story at first. Now that I read California residence might have to cover the cost of Octomom's bill, that just upset and irritate me. We are on budget crisis right now, our state workers are losing two days pays, and our state refunds are being delayed or be given IOU.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:06 PM on Feb. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Im not upset. I live in NC but was born and raised in Southern CA. I have talked to my cousins and aunts who still live in CA and they can care less.

Answer by gemgem at 2:08 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• I'm in Colorado. It didn't really "upset" me. I just think the whole thing is really stupid. The Dr should get in trouble for doing it for her. Its unethical. She doesn't even take care of the kids she has. Her parents do. So...wait...maybe it does upset me. LOL!
    Anonymous

• i dont really care. because they arent my children. and they arent yours. so get over it
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 2:11 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• I live in CA and can care less. We have BIGGER issues then this mom. I think its a way for the media and news in CA and around the country to get our eyes somewhere else while they never report the real problems like us not getting our state income returns, boarder problems, new laws that are dumb or sending LAPD to DC for the inauguration. I bet sending those policemen cost more then the care for these babies.
    Anonymous

• I live in DE but I have family in CA and yes the situation irritates the hell out of me, she can't support them so she expects everyone else to.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 2:13 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• as the pp
    i to am in colorado
    and im just getting
    annoyed it is something that should have been dropped along time ago
    kinda like the phelps weed thing
    and chris brown all should have been dropped like a week after it happend
    19bubbles91

Answer by 19bubbles91 at 2:13 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• Damn MomNBabygirl! Just a question!! Simmer down. I don't live in CA but it does kind of upset me. I don't spend all day thinkin about it though. Just when my mind wanders!
    Anonymous

• This pisses me off. I live in Virginia and it pisses me off that CA residents may have to pay for people like her. Also, in ANY state a lot of people are on Medicaid, which nothing is wrong with that if you cant afford health coverage. But theres people like my husband who works his ASS off to make sure we can get some type of insurance, and our tax money is paying for people that are getting heath treatment for FREE, not even have to spend a penny! I'm sorry but that makes me mad that people like my famliy struggle to pay for it and other people are geting it totally free. I can see where CALI residents would be VERY mad. Also, the people that are on welfare some how end up getting more tax money back when they havent worked AT ALL during the year. Once again, the middle class citizens get craped on! I kno wthis is a little off topic, and I hope this makes sence! haha
    Anonymous

• I live in the deep south. It upsets me that she did this w/out thinking. I think the babies should go to foster care, she should have an indepth psyche eval and when she can support them on her own then she can have them back.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 2:16 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• my family is middle class
    and im on medicad
    but only cuz my dad insurence
    wont add my little girl on to his
    but im trying hard to get off it i hate relying on other poeple
    and like to do things by my self
    19bubbles91

Answer by 19bubbles91 at 2:18 PM on Feb. 12, 2009