Where you live...

Do you live in a small town or big city?
Do you safe in your current location?
Do you think, you would feel safer if you lived somewhere else?
Where?
Do you want to move?

We live in a town with a population of 10, 750. I feel we are safe here...
I don't know if I'd feel safer somewhere else or not. I hated the bigger town we moved from to here.
I could not imagion my kids in a huge school.
Although, after my kids finish high school, we're planning on moving to the North-West.. Currently in South Texas...

SassySue123

Asked by SassySue123 at 8:08 AM on Dec. 18, 2012 in

• Do you live in a small town or big city? Small town
    Do you safe in your current location? Mostly
    Do you think, you would feel safer if you lived somewhere else? I'm not sure
    Where? Maybe in the country
    Do you want to move?kind of, It's so boring here

Mom2Sam5

Answer by Mom2Sam5 at 8:09 PM on Dec. 18, 2012

• Do you live in a small town or big city? I call it the biggest little town I have ever lived in. It has a POP of 105,000 and it seems like everybody knows everybody's business.

Do you safe in your current location? No... there is so much crime that goes on here, especially on the side of town that I live in,.

Do you think, you would feel safer if you lived somewhere else? Yes.... Even if it was a nicer neiborhood it might be ok.

Where? I wish I lived back out in the country again. Even if it was on the outskirts of town it would be better than where I am now. But I wish I could move back to Lubbock if I had a choice in cities. I seemed to like it there the most.

Do you want to move? ABSO-FRIGGIN-LUTELY!!! :0) I hate this city!! If it wasn't for my job, then I would be gone quicker than lightening!! :0)
    goofygalno1

Answer by goofygalno1 at 8:56 AM on Dec. 18, 2012

• Small town on the outskirts of a big city. I love it here. I do feel safe and we have some of the best schools in FL so I won't move till DS is out of high school.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 10:09 AM on Dec. 18, 2012

• I live in a suburb of a large dual city metroplex.
    Safe? Yes & No. I'm aware that stuff can happen.
    IDK if I'd feel "safer" but, I'd love to be able to move.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 11:30 AM on Dec. 18, 2012

• Do you live in a small town or big city? Medium size
    Do you safe in your current location? I feel fairly safe
    Do you think, you would feel safer if you lived somewhere else?No
    Where?
    Do you want to move? No
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 8:12 AM on Dec. 18, 2012

• I live in a tiny little town - less than 1000. I do feel safe for the most part. I don't want to live anywhere bigger - I'd rather live in the country, not in a town. We switched our kids from a tiny school to a slightly bigger school this year and I definitely don't feel as good about it (not in terms of guns/violence though). Not planning on moving from the general area at this point in time, and probably not ever.
    idareyou

Answer by idareyou at 8:14 AM on Dec. 18, 2012

• Do you live in a small town or big city? Very small...population 481
    Do you safe in your current location? Most definitely
    Do you think, you would feel safer if you lived somewhere else? No
    Do you want to move? No
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 8:15 AM on Dec. 18, 2012

• I've lived in over 30 different houses/apts...7 states and many cities. Can't say there was one I felt more or less safe in than any other really
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 8:16 AM on Dec. 18, 2012

• Do you live in a small town or big city?

I live out in the country, about a mile from a town of 4000.

Do you safe in your current location?

Yes, I feel safe here - even when I'm here alone during the day.

I really don't think so - I'm very happy here and happy with the local community too.

Do you want to move?

No, I fell in love with this house and the surrounding area many years ago. It was love at first sight. I'm going nowhere :)

winterglow

Answer by winterglow at 8:19 AM on Dec. 18, 2012

• I was actually surprised at my city's population count of 71,000 people. It doesn't feel that big. I do feel safer here than compared to where I moved from that has a population of 346,000 people. It was also located near a major Air Force base that was especially unsafe during the 9/11 times. I won't move because I have the best of both worlds here, close to the city but far enough away from it for some peace and quiet.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:19 AM on Dec. 18, 2012