Was wondering if anyone else had heard this? Another shooting question.

Sorry for another shooting post. But I was really curious to know if anyone else had heard that the shooter at the elementary school had gotten into a conflict with teachers the day before the shooting?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:49 AM on Dec. 18, 2012 in Politics & Current Events

• I have seen everything in this case misreported from the types of guns to the name of the shooter to who was killed and where. I'm no longer accepting anything reported in any news article as fact unless it's directly quoting a government document.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 11:51 AM on Dec. 18, 2012

• Nope, hadn't heard that... but... I am tired of listening to this crap about him, all he is getting is attention that he in NO WAY deserves. Talk about the lives of the kids or something.
    amazinggrace83

Answer by amazinggrace83 at 11:51 AM on Dec. 18, 2012

• Sorry I wasn't trying to upset anyone, I was just thinking if that was true, then maybe things could have been prevented if they knew he was unstable and upset.

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:57 AM on Dec. 18, 2012

• This was in a British news paper that I came across...yesterday.

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:59 AM on Dec. 18, 2012

• link please?
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 12:00 PM on Dec. 18, 2012

• NP is right. This story has been misreported to death. It's disgusting, but at this point I won't accept any information that doesn't come directly from the investigation.
    Just off the top of my head the misreporting I recall were how many family members were murdered and where, how many shooters there were, which brother was responsible for the shooting, where the mother was murdered, the types of guns he was using and I am sure more that I have dismissed due to the false reporting from the beginning.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 12:02 PM on Dec. 18, 2012

• I look at so much stuff, so I can't recall the name of the particular paper, but I am currently going back over everything I looked at yesterday to get you a link. I am pretty sure it was one of my British sites.

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:10 PM on Dec. 18, 2012

• I would prefer a link but I agree they haven't gotten the majority of the facts straight and so I would not trust anything to be anything but sensationalism at this point.
    There are thousands of confrontations with a teacher or principal in schools across the nation every day. I hardly think that would be enough to go on red allert even if the reported story was true.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:14 PM on Dec. 18, 2012

• I think the only thing that we can be sure of at this point is the number of victims. Anything else, any other facts, have had at least 2 versions if not more, so I'm not willing to believe much. For instance, there is video of the police taking the rifle out of the trunk of the car, yet that is the weapon used inside, according to the medical examiner. I don't trust anything they are saying. There isn't much that adds up to anything logical.
    29again

Answer by 29again at 2:23 PM on Dec. 18, 2012

• Yes I did hear about that. I think it was with a few people, wasn't it?
    goofygalno1

Answer by goofygalno1 at 7:35 PM on Dec. 18, 2012