vax info. and question

Court Issues Ruling in Autism Caseposted: 1 HOUR AGOcomments: 102
filed under: Health News, Law News
Citing overwhelming scientific evidence, a special court rules that measles vaccines and other shots are not to blame for autism in children. Thousands of claims had been filed in the U.S. Court of Claims alleging that the vaccines caused the neurological disorder.

So how many of you are still going to keep your child from being vaccinated and protected against some very serious diseases??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:21 PM on Feb. 12, 2009 in General Parenting

• I will be vaccinating my children. It is for very personal reasons, the main one is that my aunt and cousin had polio growing up, my aunt died recently partly due to she was bedbound for a lot of her life d/t the illness. She had to walk w/ her knees locked. My cousin had to cut her career short cause of the effects of the polio and her ability to walk. Thermisol (maybe spelled wrong) has been removed from the vaccines so I worry LESS about autism.

Please respect my view as I respect yours and realize not all people who vaccinate are blind followers, some of us have real concrete reasons to believe whole heartedly in vaccines.
    KARRIEMARIE

Answer by KARRIEMARIE at 2:36 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• I have an autistic son and knew that wasnt the reason. I suspect other reasons but not immunizations. My kids are all protected.

Answer by gemgem at 2:23 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• i still wont vaccinate
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 2:25 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• and my child WILL be protected. thank you very much :)
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 2:27 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• will be protected from what?
    Anonymous