Hair falling out?

i just found out that iam prego and realized for the past couple of weeks that my hair was falling out this happened in my last pregnancy but i was very very stessed out but this one iam not stressed out at all i dont uderstand?? have any of u ever had this? i would go to the doctors but i have to get proof of pregnancy then set everything up which will take a while so i thought i would ask some u ladies thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:25 PM on Feb. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Don't worry, its probably just hormones. Even if you aren't stressed your hormones in your body probably still changed a bit. Start on some prenatal vitamins right away and see if that helps.
    Don't worry, it will probably grow back after you have the baby or your hormones balance out again.
    leekim2004

Answer by leekim2004 at 2:31 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• girl.. my son is 15 months old and my hair is still falling out.. dun know what to do about it
    sweetsugarbabe

Answer by sweetsugarbabe at 2:46 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• First take a test to know if you are since it may or may not be related to that.
    than set up an appointments,go get prenatals found at a store for now.
    Otherwise,other factors can cause that to happen,like reproductive issues:ovaries
    Baby1114

Answer by Baby1114 at 2:56 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• Okay this means you need a certain vitamin...Ask your doctor for the one that cures this problem. I had the same thing happen with my first child. Luckly it's your hair. It will grow back, but some people loose their teeth. Teeth don't grow back. It's important to get the correct vitamin early because it also means that the baby is NOT getting the vitamins they need either.
    wishbook

Answer by wishbook at 4:17 PM on Feb. 12, 2009