I feel so sorry for my nephews and their half sisters

Thanks to Facebook,i'm privy to the information that my ex BIL is quite the shitty dad.
He has 5 kids from 4 women
A 14 yr old from one,a 12 year old from another,2 sons with my SIL(10 and 7),and a 1 year old with the latest woman
Apparently the 1st 4 are ignored because he has his new kid,and new life now
My nephews and the GF's kid(from another relationship) go to the same school,and he'll walk right past his sons to get the girl,and not even acknowledge them
He's the poster child for condoms and/or a vasectomy!
Know anyone in a similar situation?

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 2:34 PM on Dec. 18, 2012 in Relationships

• My ex ignores my 2 kids and the daughter he had with his high school girlfriend. I've come to the conclusion that all 3 kids are better off without him. He's a loser, useless, and even if he were around, would be the epitome of a bad example. But at least I can be grateful that he doesn't ignore my kids to take care of someone else's kid. Well, actually, he does that, too - but at least my kids don't see it.

I keep this thought in mind and you should, too - someday, they will grow up and they will realize what a useless loser Dad was. And when that day comes, you can be happy and proud knowing they realized it themselves, which means you did a good job raising them. (or in your case, your sister did. lol)
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 2:41 PM on Dec. 18, 2012

• my nephews, there dad didn't want nothing to do with them until my sister passed away then all the sudden he wants to be this father figure for them. What about when they were younger, what about all those girlfriends you had when they were kids and their kids who you spent time with and not your own. yep, I completely understand.
    KLynneH

Answer by KLynneH at 2:40 PM on Dec. 18, 2012

• My dad lol but he's the opposite. My sister and I can always tell when he gets a new gf because he'll start calling us and want to see us. When he doesn't have anyone to impress he ignores us.
    Hollyhock.

Answer by Hollyhock. at 3:02 PM on Dec. 18, 2012

• My exhusband terminated his relationship with our 2 sons 10&12 in court last week. He is married and has a 5 year old. He has seen my two boys every other weekend for the last 9 1/2 years.
    Anonymous

• Sperm donors like that make me sick to my stomach. I hope there are other more upstanding male role models in the family who can step in & offer these boys the male-bonding they need. It won't take the sting away but it will help them as they grow, to know not all men are total A-holes!

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:10 PM on Dec. 18, 2012

• I am just amazed that women see a guy who has five kids with FOUR DIFFERENT and is a piss poor dad to them all but somehow these women think, "I gotta get me one of that AND have a kid with him.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 4:47 PM on Dec. 20, 2012