Worst gift from a boyfriend?

What was the worst gift you received from a boyfriend? I once got a drop waist multicolored dress from an old boyfriend. I think it belonged to his sister. LOL! Blech...

ILovemyPaulie

Asked by ILovemyPaulie at 2:48 PM on Dec. 18, 2012 in Just for Fun

• I got shampoo from the Dollar Tree that said, "If you like Herbal Essences, try this!"
    ABeaverhausen

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 2:49 PM on Dec. 18, 2012

• A lazy susan. I didn't even have a table, I lived with my parents!
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 5:01 PM on Dec. 18, 2012

• And to be clear, it was a game HE wanted. It had nothing to do with me. What a f*cking dick.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 2:50 PM on Dec. 18, 2012

• Tires for my pickup truck. Yes, they were expensive, but they hardly scream I love you. They don't even whisper it.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 3:13 PM on Dec. 18, 2012

• Lord of the rings books. I never showed interest in them and I declined on going to the movies when he asked.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 3:18 PM on Dec. 18, 2012

• the Hobbit audio book...he bought it for himself but gave it to me b/c i hadnt read it. got half way thru and gave them back. we didnt date long after that haha
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 3:35 PM on Dec. 18, 2012

• A used photo album- remember those kind with that static cling plastic?
    It looked like it was made in the 70's and was all yellowed
    His mom gave me a puke green wool cowl necked sweater and insisted I wear it. Oh yeah,i'm allergic to wool so my neck and face broke out in blisters
    Ho ho ho!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:45 PM on Dec. 18, 2012

• A play station game from my ex boyfriend. My gift to him was a playstation. Niiiiice.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 2:49 PM on Dec. 18, 2012

• well- never really had a boyfriend other than hubby (and ONE other guys who was not in that status around any gift giving times- only lasted 2 months) I'd have to say it was the box of See's candies he got- he loves them and I wasn't too impressed (I'm not big on random boxed chocolates with weird things inside) - he knew if *I* didn't like them HE would!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 3:01 PM on Dec. 18, 2012

• A white velour mock turtleneck with short sleeves. Stark white fuzzy short sleeved awfulness that tried to choke me just looking at it. He gave me that, wrote a song on the piano with words for me, sang it to me... And the worst part, we weren't even dating!!! I asked him as a FRIEND to the Winter Formal, he somehow missed the friend part and next thing I know he's telling me he loves me and buying me awful fuzzy white shirts and singing?!?!?! AWKWARD!
    But yeah, I stuck it out for a couple weeks, never returned the "I Love You's" dodged all the attempts at a kiss (I hadn't kissed a boy yet).

He eventually found a nice girl who liked his songs and would kiss him. They got married. Whew!
    daylily888

Answer by daylily888 at 4:06 PM on Dec. 18, 2012