It's a strange moment when you find yourself wanting to high ive the KKK.

I can't post a link right now because my phone is being an asshole, but a quick Google search will tell you about the KKK counter-protesting the WBC. Granted, it was last year, but they had something to say about the WBC's plans for the victims of the most recent shooting. I found it interesting.

Basically, you know you suck at life when even the KKK thinks you're bat shit crazy.

DusterMommy

Asked by DusterMommy at 3:22 PM on Dec. 18, 2012 in Politics & Current Events

• yup roflol
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 3:24 PM on Dec. 18, 2012

• Sad, that the most recognized hate group in the US thinks that the WBC crosses the line.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 3:27 PM on Dec. 18, 2012

• I am sorry if i was in CT and WBC came protesting those children's funerals. I will exercise my rights to be armed.
    Sick people like that should be the one's shot to death not children. Yes extremely out of line but I dont care. People like that make me so angry.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 3:28 PM on Dec. 18, 2012

• Well, see, WBC just pissed me off even more. When you put me on the same side as another hate group, and make me want to like them, you're seriously screwed up.

I think I'd be willing to look the other way if the KKK wanted to take out some frustration on the members of WBC.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 3:38 PM on Dec. 18, 2012

• Lol. Wendy, I read on one site, "Best case scenario: they get into a street fight and take each other out."
    DusterMommy

Comment by DusterMommy (original poster) at 3:46 PM on Dec. 18, 2012

• Dustermommy

Only if we are lucky!
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 3:47 PM on Dec. 18, 2012

• I wish, DusterMommy! lol
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 3:55 PM on Dec. 18, 2012

• That is pretty crazy lol. If the WBC goes to Sandy Hook I really hope the KKK will be there and kick some ass! (Omg how sad). The WBC is a cult. I seriously would not be surprised if they ever decided to drink the kool-aid.
    Hollyhock.

Answer by Hollyhock. at 4:03 PM on Dec. 18, 2012

• I actually just signed a petition to Legally recognize the Westboro Baptist "Church" as a hate Group. They needed 25,000 signatures, as of now they have 193,161 so I'm really hoping this goes through.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/legally-recognize-westboro-baptist-church-hate-group/DYf3pH2d

cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 4:08 PM on Dec. 18, 2012

• With all this talk of gun control, and mental illness, going around, I knew the WBC would have to jump in somewhere. Heaven forbid they miss a moment of the limelight to spread their evil craziness. One can only hope that if they travel enmass to CT to protest the funerals, public appearances, or whatever, their plane goes down in a fiery mass enroute. We could actually have one happy note from this whole horrifc affair... (Sorry, but I have no use, or any patience, with any of them... )
    Nimue930

Answer by Nimue930 at 4:31 PM on Dec. 18, 2012