Pinching Feeling During Contractions

I'm 38 weeks and 2 days pregnant, last night I had a contraction and it felt like deep inside of my vagina was being pinched. Does this mean I could be dialating?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:34 PM on Feb. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i am 38 weeks and some odd days to
    and i had pains like that around 36 weeks
    my doc just said it was the baby geting in to the position
    and now all the pain is gone
    its just another wondeful thing of being pregnant
    19bubbles91

Answer by 19bubbles91 at 3:17 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• do u keep getting these contractions??? or was it just that once? how far apart were they?

and ive been getting that pinching and nothing... so idk i think it just varies body to body..... good luck though
    Anonymous

• no it was just like 2 times last night, and then it went away. I woke up with a lower back ache this morning though, but I know that wasn't contractions
    not-so-des-hw

Answer by not-so-des-hw at 2:43 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• then it was nothing. if they arent consistent and kept up and getting stronger and closer together they arent true contractions.....

just pressure and pinching down there. its normal. unfortunately lol
    Anonymous

• When it's real "ready to deliver" contractions, you'll be yeppin' and hollerin like a puppy dog. The pinching is just a sign there isn't much room left to move around in there. Maybe the baby is just getting into the right place for delivery.... I am excited for you, you will look back on this as such a wonderful time in your life! Rub your tummy and talk out loud to that child even now, tell the chunckymonkey what a good person he/she is and start now! Good luck, kiss that baby for me!
    "Mema"
    wishbook

Answer by wishbook at 3:14 PM on Feb. 12, 2009