Just frustrated! need some pick me ups!

the holidays have def. gotten to me and with me hosting christmas eve with my parents and sisters.. and then turning around and hosting a christmas day with friends.. and on top of that i started a new class, in which the syllabus is little to no help.. and i am just so confused.. i am irritated with my friends. family, life, school, yeah.. i wanna run away!

i guess my question is ... am i the only one feeling this way~!?

mampanda0422

Asked by mampanda0422 at 8:27 PM on Dec. 18, 2012 in Holidays

• Sorry. Right now I'm not feeling that way, but I definitely have in holiday seasons before. It's a crazy, stressful time of the year. Look on the bright side. It's almost over.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 8:30 PM on Dec. 18, 2012

• I'm feeling that way, too. We just found out that my GGM is in the last stages of terminal lung cancer and I just lost my GGF 2 weeks ago. This holiday season is sucking for me lol.I'm ready for next year to start. This made me laugh. I hope everything goes smoothly for you :)

Hollyhock.

Answer by Hollyhock. at 8:35 PM on Dec. 18, 2012

• The holidays tend to get a ton of people down. It's hectic, stressful, busy, and we end up spending a lot of money that we usually can't afford... It can be down right depressing. Hosting parties and being around family adds to it all. You are not alone. If most people were honest, they would admit that it all gets a bit overwhelming.
    Just sit back and remember what we are really celebrating... Christ's birthday...Make it simple in your heart and mind and try to relax.
    Ruthmom802

Answer by Ruthmom802 at 8:36 PM on Dec. 18, 2012

• Too much to do makes the holidays hard.

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 11:15 PM on Dec. 18, 2012

• Yes the holidays can do that to a person... normally I don't let any type of rush/stress get to me and I
    get everything done nicely and I always host Christmas dinner(s) wither 1 or 2 . This yr 2, 1st one was
    on the 15th .. not to bad until my sisters (one from out of town) decided to hit the bar in town instead of
    staying and enjoying family dinner...
    Now with my last dinner coming up fast our 11 yr has a lot of stuff going on at school which has us running
    all over the place on top of several projects these teachers decided to hand down to the kids and give them 3 days to
    get them done, them my baking, cleaning, food prepping and setting up for the last dinner, this yr has not been
    as quiet as it was the past yrs
    I am so looking forward to the 21st. everything will end at 3pm ,and should be so much more peaceful...
    Oh and no I didn't mean the "End"...lol.. I meant, school ends for 2 wks...lol..
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 3:18 PM on Dec. 19, 2012

• So my game plan is...lol... nice cold beers this coming weekend and to final do nothing but relax and
    enjoy the holidays...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 3:33 PM on Dec. 19, 2012