I would like to make something for the CT mom's. How do you think I could go about doing this without going through the media?

I make photo jewelry and I have 20 heart pendants in stock that would make a nice memory for the mom's. Is this a bad idea? I just feel so - helpless. If I ever lost my children, the more I had of them near me the more I would feel at peace. Ug. I'm such a mess still. I can't imagine.

augsmom

Asked by augsmom at 10:37 PM on Dec. 18, 2012 in General Parenting

• There is usually a fund. I am sure you could contact them. They would probablly require it go through a third party to protect the families.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 10:39 PM on Dec. 18, 2012

• that is so nice of you to think of them. Do you have a website i would love to see your jewelry
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:57 AM on Dec. 19, 2012

• http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1675347/Valentine_s_Day_Photo_Necklace_20

You can copy and paste the above link. I don't think I have any pictures of the heart necklace on my website.
    augsmom

Comment by augsmom (original poster) at 5:54 AM on Dec. 19, 2012

• http://www.etsy.com/shop/CarynWaldroup?ref=pr_shop_more

My Etsy site, because the heart pendant doesn't have a picture in it.
    augsmom

Comment by augsmom (original poster) at 5:56 AM on Dec. 19, 2012

• Mail it to the school address, maybe... Or just the local post office - I'm sure someone would contact them and see that they get it.
    SassySue123

Answer by SassySue123 at 8:20 AM on Dec. 19, 2012

• I've contacted the police station and the funeral home. I don't think the school is going to reopen...but maybe their mail is going somewhere? Just write: to the parents of _____ or include all 20 in one envelope? That might be the way to go - to you think I'm doing the wrong thing?
    augsmom

Comment by augsmom (original poster) at 12:18 PM on Dec. 19, 2012

• ...and I also wanted better pictures. I could screen grab them off the internet - but I wanted quality so I'd prefer to get through to someone that could email me the jpeg's. The pendants are small, maybe one inch or so, so I don't know. Maybe a screen grab would work.
    augsmom

Comment by augsmom (original poster) at 2:13 PM on Dec. 19, 2012