What is the difference between a showoff relationship and a real relationship? can facebook tell it all?

Many people show their relationship on twitter,facebook,or perhaps instagram since social networks are now newspaper. what if you are in a situation where your lover family does not show up much towards your appreciation of dating their son/daughter...instead of seeing his/her son or daughter being happy..you see your friends commenting and liking everything you put on the internet about each other instead of the person you are talking about? would you let your relationship be known? many people who have social networks let it be known that they are with someone. most females put pictures of her and the guy and talks about the guy 24/7 but you do not see anything about her or even tagged in a photo wrather than being with her alot but he go and tell his friends you just some bitch he talk to...excuse my language. what is a definition of a show off and a real relationship? can facebook and other social networks make it real since everyone has a page? most females over do it they post everything i mean everything that goes on in the relationship or even on a topic of the guy 24/7. I decided to start a grown conversation. i go into labor in 2 weeks lol it could be one week

Babygurlbeauty

Asked by Babygurlbeauty at 11:11 PM on Dec. 18, 2012 in Relationships

Level 5 (-766 Credits)
  • What exactly are you asking? I don't understand. Are you asking what the difference is between 'showoff' and real relationships or are you asking if facebook can tell you which one you're in?

Hollyhock.

Answer by Hollyhock. at 11:18 PM on Dec. 18, 2012

• You're in a relationship with someone who refers to you as, "some bitch he talk to"?
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 11:18 PM on Dec. 18, 2012

• nooo this is a conversation lol just random topic. im scrolling through my facebook newsfeed and this is mostly what i see from young females today. !@holly im asking what is the difference between a show off relationship and a relationship in your opinion...and im asking if you are a member of facebook is it right to let it be known?
    Babygurlbeauty

Comment by Babygurlbeauty (original poster) at 11:21 PM on Dec. 18, 2012

• For the record. When a guy refers to you as "some bitch he talk to" it's called a booty call.
    Hollyhock.

Answer by Hollyhock. at 11:21 PM on Dec. 18, 2012

• Well yeah I guess if you want it to be known. I let it be known that I'm married, but I don't post things about him or us 24/7, that's annoying.
    Hollyhock.

Answer by Hollyhock. at 11:23 PM on Dec. 18, 2012

• @hollyhock thank you so much for both opinions you are spilling my thoughts actually. sometimes i dont know how these young girls get on my page i guess they have a different profile at the time of acceptance. she post everything about this guy and these days i see females post the beginning date of a relationship which still be in the same month of the date range between two weeks and the next month or months later not very long they are heartbroken. i really dont understand the young girls mind these days. if you post something about the girl or write something he can at least write it back or have respect to post pictures back of you two together. saying you together and sending text messages are bullshit to me. if he cant respond to your like you write him and tweet him and post pictures of you two together then what the hell do they be thinking lol
    Babygurlbeauty

Comment by Babygurlbeauty (original poster) at 11:30 PM on Dec. 18, 2012

• On Facebook when you are "In a Relationship" with someone, the other person has to confirm it before your post can be made public.
    My son has pics with girls, and they all say " i <3 u kyle", but none of them are his girlfriend- I think they are mostly girls who have a crush on him.
    Pics or it didn't happen
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 2:36 AM on Dec. 19, 2012