Do you ever copy another girls make up or fashion tips that you see on TV or in person?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:41 PM on Feb. 12, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• all the time to see if it will fit me.
    JuJu_Bean

Answer by JuJu_Bean at 3:13 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• i just like to stay up to date...
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 3:15 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• yes. I like to try new things.
    NiekaC

Answer by NiekaC at 4:54 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• Sure. I used to take a magazine, flip to a random page (or the first page I came to with a girl with makeup on it) and do that look.
    Anonymous

• No, I learn all I need to know from my 17 y/o daughter! She spends hours experimenting and doing her OWN new things, and when I go out, she begs to do mine. I let her do whatever she wants, and I have never been sorry. Her makeup is beautiful, and the girls at her school ask her how to do makeup all the time. Before a dance, therefore, OUR house is full of girls getting their makeup done....there's a future business, eh?
    islandwalker

Answer by islandwalker at 10:01 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• I always keep up with trends (I'm a makeup artist!)
    BLoNdIe121679

Answer by BLoNdIe121679 at 11:06 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• All the time!
    TessaBianca

Answer by TessaBianca at 11:37 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• heck ya (kin kardashain) love those girls make up n she is always giving tips on whats the best and how to do step as well.
    go to www.kimkardashain.com
    parkslope

Answer by parkslope at 11:54 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• yes and no .Im 47 and mostly stuck in the 70s and 80s. So, maybe I do need a little help LOL EH? I still love the baby blue eye shadow and my eye lashes never did like eye make up all that much.Whe i first started wearing make up, i wore only blush-my PARENTS CALLED IT ROUGE. I didnt like the way lipstick felt and preferred chapstick.I never had an acne problem until I reached my thirties. I had my last child at 34 . Then , my doctor called it adult acne. It was all coming with the rosacea. Make up is really not all that good for your face .Sorry girls, I m not trying to discourage it but in my opinion,if a person could afford it, wear the Arbone or some other natural products. Two of my sisters complexions were ruined by adolescence ,diet, lack of exercise, and possibly bad DNA. They still have scars. One goes to the tanning bed and one uses only clinique products.They both suffered much from bad complexions .
    Momoftwo278

Answer by Momoftwo278 at 5:36 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• If I think it will look good on me, lol.

I do have a basic routine that I stick to---With a toddler now if I'm putting on makeup to go out, I don't have time to experiment. But when I can I like to try new things.
    madamekatekate

Answer by madamekatekate at 10:59 AM on Feb. 13, 2009